The simplest way to get started with Pulover’s Macro Creator is using the recorder. Follow these steps record a macro:
- Start Pulover’s Macro Creator.
- Click on the Record button on the toolbar or press Ctrl+R.
- Press the record hotkey (default is F9).
- Make mouse and keyboard actions.
- Press the record hotkey again to stop.
- Press the playback hotkey (default is F3) to reproduce your actions.
You can change record and playback options clicking the arrows beside those buttons in the toolbar, or going to Settings.
Although the recorder is a good choice for quick tasks, Pulover’s Macro Creator can do many other things if you take the time to learn its commands. You can add loops, conditions, create variables and arrays, send text on a background window, search for an image or pixel and much more.
- Compare Variables
- Control Commands
- Dynamic Variables
- Loop Types
- Random Function
- User-Defined Functions
Tutorial 1: Covered in this tutorial: Run, Window, ImageSearch, Control, Mouse, Pause, Text, MessageBox, Goto and File.
Tutorial 2: Covered in this tutorial: Variables, Arrays, Functions, ImageSearch, Pause, Send, File, Loop, Parse-Loop, Read-Loop, MessageBox, Mouse, If Statement, While-Loop and Gosub.
Tutorial 3: Covered in this tutorial: Arrays, Expressions, For-Loop, COM Objects interation with Excel, Internet Explorer window and User-Defined Functions.