Pulover’s Macro Creator is developed and maintained by Rodolfo U. Batista with the help of scripts created by many users in the AutoHotkey Community.
Want to help the project?
- You can contact me to send a suggestion or bug report.
- To send a translation revision, use the built-in translation tool in the settings window.
- If you’re an AutoHotkey programmer and want to contribute with code or correction, you can fork the project repository on GitHub.
- This software is FREE for everyone to use without restriction. If you want to show your appreciation consider making a donation.
Swedish: Snow Flake
Chinese Simplified: huyaowen, amnesiac, Joseph Huang
German: Jörg Schmalenberger
Polish: Vallorian and And
Russian: Alexander and Nikolay Korolev
Chinese Traditional: Joseph Huang
- Fixed bug in Get-Area button in Image/Pixel Search window.
- Fixed bug with named operators.
- Fixed scroll bug during operations with groups enabled.
- Fixed A_ variables not accessible in nested Loop commands.
- Fixed bugs with quotes in expressions.
- Fixed bug with multiple compare operators.
- Fixed issue with variables and strings in expressions.
- Fixed other groups expanding when inserting new group.
- Small bug fixes.
- Updated max value for Pause (Sleep) command.
- Project’s exe custom icon path is now saved to PMC file.
- Fixed bugs with objects and strings inside objects.
- Fixed small bugs.
- Fixed strings being evaluated as math operations in expressions.
- Fixed bug in Else If statements nested in other statements.
- Fixed empty return value from Object/Array method call from Function window.
- Fixed bug in Function Return.
- Added Random coordinates option in Mouse command window.
- Added Custom icon option for exported EXE in Export window.
- Fixed bug in Compare variables of If Statements window with built-in variables.
- Fixed bugs in subraction operations in expressions.
- Fixed bug in scoped variables in functions.
- Fixed ListVars not showing local variables inside functions.
- Fixed OutputVars of MouseGetPos not showing in ListVars.
- Fixed bug in Compare variables of If Statements window.
- Updated Compare variables in If Statements window to use expressions with symbols operators only.
- Fixed bugs in duplicate and paste in groups.
- Fixed mixed history when adding slots after using undo.
- Fixed escaped percent signs in strings (`%) being wrongly converted to variables during playback.
- Added option to show Group names as comments in View menu > Preview Script and Preview toolbar.
A_variables not working as
InputVarparameter for commands.
- Fixed Expand all groups not working.
- Fixed some hotkeys not updating the Play hotkey.
- Fixed problem with subtraction in expressions.
- Fixed global context condition being set to macro context.
- Added support for
Upas modifier symbols for Play hotkey.
- Added support for setting Hotstrings to execute macros in Edit Macros window.
- Added support for Image to Text from image file in Image Search command window.
- Fixed blank ListViews after adding a macro with groups enabled.
- Fixed groups not showing in duplicated macros.
- Fixed mixing content when editing macros after duplicating a list.
- Fixed bug with commas in WinTitle (must be escaped).
- Fixed small bugs.
- Fixed error when exporting to exe.
- Fixed hotkeys not being activated.
- Updated exported Compare variables from If Statements window to use expression.
- Global Context Hotkey is now saved in project file instead of ini file.
- Fixed Function Return ignoring if statements.
- Fixed bug with similar numeric Play hotkeys.
- Fixed bugs in Expressions.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Fixed inconsistency in exported OCR() function from Image To Text.
- Fixed bug when using Apply button in command windows.
- Added new feature: Image to Text (OCR) in Image Search command window.
- Added support for defining any hotkey for Play manually in Edit Macros window.
- Added Go to command in edit menu.
- Added font size setting for macro list in view menu.
- Added font size setting for preview panel.
- Fixed bug when closing macro tab.
- Fixed bugs.
- Fixed bugs in Capture key presses feature.
- Fixed bugs when recording keystorkes.
- Added Go to selected line button and Auto-select code on Preview window.
- Added per-macro Context Sensitve Hotkeys.
- Added support for OutputVar in Function window for
- Improved performance of Text::Paste from Clipboard.
- Fixed INI and REG commands not working when omitting optional parameters.
- Fixed bug in Adjust coordinates to the center of the image option in Image Search.
- Fixed mixing rows bug when saving a project (thanks to chosen1ft).
- Fixed reordered macros exported in the wrong order.
- Fixed bug when closing macro tab.
- Fixed bugs and crashes.
- Fixed bug in expressions when assigning a variable to a ternary operation.
- Fixed wrong options set for Message Box when editing the command.
- Fixed wrong rows executed in loops after gosub or goto.
- Fixed missing value field in exported
- Fixed hidden Main Loop band reappearing after gui resize or minimizing/maximizing.
- Fixed bug in Copy to… feature.
- Fixed Delete key not working as hotkey.
- Improved performance when Groups are enabled.
- Changed behavior of Repeat Until option in Image/Pixel Search to allow max repeat number.
- Fixed global variables cleared after user-defined function calls inside expressions.
- Fixed local function variables not restored to global scope after call.
- Fixed expressions being executed twice in commands.
- Fixed identical function or object calls in expressions being executed only once.
- Fixed mixed rows data after closing a Macro tab.
- Fixed some fields of Send Email, Download Files and Zip/Unzip Files not working with variables.
- Fixed Macro Lists being cleared after reordering function tabs by drag-and-drop or from the Edit Macros window.
- Fixed hotkeys sometimes not activated.
- Fixed some rows eventually not executed due to thread issue.
- Fixed collapsed groups expanded after editing the Macro list.
- Fixed error message when submitting translation revisions.
- Boolean assignment is only supported with Expression option now.
- Reverted SciLexer.dll to previous version due to crashes.
- Improved performance of Macro List operations.
- Increased max Speed settings for playback and export to 256x.
- Added Incremental option to delay in the Multi-Edit window.
- Fixed application not responsive when loading large project files.
- Fixed If string [not] contains statement not working with A_Loop variables.
- Fixed context menus not showing in main window after drag-and-drop operation.
- Fixed Recording Options menu not updating.
- Fixed problems saving projects with large macros.
- Fixed Save as not working.
- Fixed Target Label not found error.
- Fixed Goto, Gosub and Set Timer commands not accepting force expression syntax.
- Fixed Speed settings not corrected exported when using Indentation.
- New feature: User Defined Functions.
- New feature: SetTimer command.
- New feature: While-Loop in Loop Command window.
- New feature: For-Loop in Loop Command window.
- New feature: Until in Loop Command window.
- New feature: Send Email function.
- New feature: Download Files function.
- New feature: Zip / Unzip Files function.
- New feature: Listview Groups (+WinVista).
- Implemented real AutoHotkey format expressions in Functions, Methods, Variable Assignment, Evaluate Expression, COM Interface and command parameters started with % .
- Multiple If Statements are now supported in Evaluate Expression (e.g.:
var = 5 || var = "a").
- Function parameter can now be another function, array, array element or expression.
- Added Else If Statement option.
- Loops now work in Manual Playback.
- Added support for array assignment.
- Added support for Associative Arrays assignment.
- Added support for array methods in Functions window.
- Added support for Multi-Dimensional Arrays.
- Added support for named keys in arrays (e.g.:
MyArray.1 := OtherArray.Name).
- Added support for array methods.
- Added support for #If Expression in Context Sensitive Hotkeys.
- Added GetElementsByClassName option in InternetExplorer/COM Get Element Tool.
- Added var [not] in, var [not] contains, var [not] between and var is in Compare Variables If Statement.
- Added WinTitle, WinText, ExcludeTitle and ExcludeText to If Window… statements.
- Added options to set TitleMatchMode, DetectHiddenWindows and DetectHiddenText.
- Added options to set SendMode, KeyDelay, MouseDelay and ControlDelay.
- Added Client mode for Mouse and Pixel/Image Search coordinates.
- Added option to center coordinates of ImageSearch results.
- Added option to change color of the rectangle of Image/Pixel Search area and Screenshots tool.
- Added Insert Comment Block to “Edit Comment” window.
- Added option to comment out unchecked rows in Preview/Exported scripts.
- Added new translations.
- Added Language editor in Settings window with submit form.
- Languages files are now kept in the Lang folder and can be added, modified or removed.
- Updated Loop, File and Loop, Reg to new format with Mode parameter.
- Changed List Variables to display User-Defined variables only.
- Extended Backup system to update backup file with every change.
- Fixed corrupted pmc files saved on exit.
- Fixed hotkeys not being automatically disabled when changed.
- Fixed bug with recording of mouse buttons.
- Fixed bug with WinWait timeout.
- Fixed bugs with IE/COM Interface.
- Fixed bugs with commas in command parameters.
- Fixed issues with Schedule Macros.
- Fixed default editor not set correctly on first run.
- Fixed Macro List redrawing issue.
- Fixed wrong Invalid address message on export.
- Added Options toolbar items to Options Menu.
- Added support for WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1 object methods in COM Interface.
- Added debugging messages for missing “End Loop” and “End If” statements (highlighting must be enabled).
- Added Deactivate Macros command to Macro, Play Button and Tray Icon menus.
- Changed commands, except Send and Click, to not stop playback when main window is active.
- Fixed bug with Pause button of Controls Toolbar.
- Fixed bug with Gosub command inside loops.
- Fixed bug with A_Loop variables in Compare Variables statement.
- Fixed bug with A_Space variable in Functions.
- Fixed escaped comma bug in Assign Variable command.
- Fixed Get Coordinates tool in Image/Pixel Search window not getting correct values in Window Coord mode.
- Fixed Copy to command not copying Comment and Color fields.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Detects default AHK editor on first run.
- Fixed command line parameters not working for MacroCreatorPortable.exe.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added tool to schedule macros in Windows Task Scheduler.
- Added shortcuts to insert built-in variables in command windows context-menu.
- Added Filter by type button in Run command window.
- Added Right-Click-Drag Move/Copy menu.
- Added Play Sound option to Image/Pixel Search result actions.
- Added Launcher to portable version (automatically updates INI and selects between x86 and x64 based on Windows version).
- Fixed issues with command line parameters.
- Fixed bugs.
- New Interface with customizable toolbars.
- New Preview window with syntax highlighting.
- Added Find a command window.
- Added tips in command windows.
- Added more options to Message window.
- Added Edit Macros window.
- Added Drag-Macros feature.
- Added Close and Edit menu when clicking over a Macro tab.
- Added Close with Mouse Middle click over a Macro tab.
- Added Loop until option in Image/Pixel Search (replaces “Break if found”).
- Added individual Pause hotkey.
- Added Multiple Column search in Find/Replace window.
- Added Set key delay option in Text command window.
- Added Random delays and Disable random delays options to Pause command window.
- Added Edit Script button in Preview window.
- Added support for basic Arrays using the built-in function Array.
- Added support for functions in Assign Variable window when using the Expression option.
- Added automatic backups.
- Added translations to Malay and Vietnamese.
- Added Portable Install option in installer.
- Paste command now works on mutiple selections.
- Main window size, position and columns order are remembered.
- Removed MsgBox command from Run command window.
- Removed automatic Cancel button handling for MsgBox for compatibility with new options.
- Fixed ErrorLevel variable results for commands in playback.
- Fixed automatic comma escaping in Run command window.
- Fixed Media keys not being recorded/captured.
- Fixed various bugs and issues.
- Switched functionality of Color Picker and Search buttons in PixelSearch for a more intuitive behavior.
- Removed Special Keys window. Replaced by Insert Keystroke.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Added translations to Indonesian, Slovak and Slovenian.
- Added portable settings support by copying INI files to installation folder.
- Fixed Text window toolbar buttons not working.
- Fixed incorrect “Duplicate Keys” error message when exporting Macros without hotkeys.
- Fixed incorrect “Expressions” error message when using variables inside Mouse commands.
- Fixed Break option of Image/Pixel Search command not working for loops.
- Fixed Duplicate Macro not updating Loop counter.
- Fixed wrong repeat value when editing Loop commands with variable in delay.
- Added exclamation as parameter to run Timer immediately in command line (e.g.: -t5000!).
- Fixed issues with higher DPI settings.
- Fixed an issue with Timer command line parameter.
- Added Insert Keystroke command.
- Added Run immediately option in Timer.
- Added Random delays option for Playback in Options window.
- Added shortcuts to paint selected rows with custom colors (Shift+1 to 0).
- Fixed some issues with main window controls sizes.
- Fixed color dialog not saving custom colors when canceled.
- Fixed comments and colors not copied with Duplicate Macro command.
- Made InputVar parameters in Run window mandatory.
- Made OutputVar parameters of SplitPath and MouseGetPos in Run window optional.
- Working Directory is now automatically set to the path of currently open file.
- Fixed Goto command not working in Timer.
- Fixed wrong controls position when window started maximized.
- Fixed bug: Controls not showing when selecting Macros.
- Fixed wrong global Mouse Coordinates after Image/Pixel Search.
- Fixed wrong controls position in monitors with DPI different from 100%.
- Added more search options to ImageSearch command.
- Added Add “If Statement” option to ImageSearch and PixelSearch commands.
- Added Color Mark feature for rows.
- Fixed memory leak in Timer.
- Added Run Scriptlet command for VBScript and JScript in IE command window.
- Added Controls Toolbar Right-Click menu.
- Drag Controls Toolbar clicking in an empty area.
- Included Shutdown options in PMC files.
- Fixed problems with ScriptControl in COM Interface.
- Added Shutdown options in Main Window.
- Added Speed Control for exported scripts.
- Improved Drag-Rows function.
- Fixed crash by stack overflow in Goto-based loops.
- Fixed escaped commas not showing in command parameters of the Run window.
- Fixed Controls Toolbar Play button not switching when using Hotkeys.
- Added support for Joystick Hotkeys in Playback.
- Added Tips on Start-up.
- Fixed bug with Break command.
- Fixed bug with Continue, LoopNumber command.
- Fixed bug with String commands with A_Loop variables as InputVar.
- Fixed commas not being escaped in exported MsgBox command.
- Added option to define User Global Variables in Settings.
- Added support to set an infinite loop in Loop Command.
- Added support for Loop Number parameter in Break and Continue.
- Added handler for COM errors in Playback.
- Added support for self-references inside parameters in COM Interface.
- Added Toolbar command line parameter: -b (Shows Controls Toolbar on start-up).
- Added support for escaping percent signs (`%).
- Fixed error on start-up on Windows Vista.
- Fixed Screenshots not working in 64-bit version.
- Fixed WinWait Timeout parameter not working in Playback.
- Fixed issues with If Statements.
- Added selected Macro hotkey to Preview Window status bar.
- Fixed error on start-up on Windows XP.
- Fixed missing/wrong icons on Windows 8.
- Fixed wrong default values set to Export Options on first run.
- Fixed Save Macro dialog being displayed for unchanged projects.
- Fixed Progress Bar displaying wrong Range during playback.
- Fixed Auto-Hotkey not loading correctly when Win option was selected.
- Fixed translation errors.
- Added new Loop commands: FilePattern, Parse, Read and Registry.
- Added Break to Image/Pixel Search options.
- Added Break loop if image is found option to Image/Pixel Search.
- Added support to set an infinite Loop for Macros.
- Added Controls Toolbar.
- Added Clear List option for Record New Macro to restart the current Macro.
- Added Play Selected Rows option.
- Added Apply button to command windows.
- Added Icon, Always On Top and Cancel options to Message command.
- Added Check for updates feature.
- Added Help button and F1 Help to Command windows.
- Added Quick Select to Action column (double-click for indentation).
- Added option to choose between 64-bit and 32-bit versions during setup.
- Added more icons and shortcuts.
- Added translations to Croatian, Catalan, Greek, Serbian, Ukrainian and Traditional Chinese.
- Fixed bug: Goto command not working inside Loops.
- Fixed an error with A_Index variable inside loops.
- Fixed some translation errors.
- Macro Loop counter is now independent of Quick-Edit Repeat counter in the Main Window.
- Corrected Version format to comply with software standards.
- Improved Help File.
- Added Dragging Rows with mouse.
- Added hotkeys (Ctrl/Shift + Arrow keys) to adjust search/screenshot area when Press Enter to capture option is selected.
- Added Screenshot Options button to Image/Pixel Search command window.
- Added Recent Files submenu in File Menu.
- Repeat and Delay fields now accept variables and functions for all commands.
- Improved handling of associated files.
- Fixed a bug with GetElementByID method of Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue with wrong coordinates recorded in background windows clicks.
- Fixed an issue with Set as Default Hotkeys option.
- Fixed External Functions not working inside loops.
- Fixed syntax errors in Expressions and Functions.
- Fixed some redrawing issues with listviews.
- Fixed various glitches and issues.
- Changed location of settings file (MacroCreator.ini) to AppData folder.
- Changed default location of Screenshots folder to AppData folder.
- Removed auto-escape commas for Mouse actions due to incompatibility with expressions.
- Added Gosub command to Loop command Window.
- Added ExitApp and SendLevel commands to Run command Window.
- Added Copy button to Preview window.
- Added Create EXE File option in Export window (requires AutoHotkey installed).
- Label and Goto/Gosub are now editable.
- Repeat field of Loop commands now accept variables and functions.
- Commas are now automatically escaped inside all commands.
- Restored Windows Messages button to Main Window.
- Reduced Memory Usage.
- Fixed a bug when adding If Statements on multiple rows.
- Fixed a bug when capturing Up Keys in Main Window.
- Fixed a bug when editing multiple commands.
- Fixed some issues with Functions inside commands.
- Added Quick Select: Select a row and click a column header to select similar rows.
- Fixed Pixel Search button not working for languages other then English.
- Fixed an issue when editing comments.
- Fixed some issues with Hotkeys.
- Fixed some issues with exported scripts.
- Fixed some gui issues.
- Added support to use Functions from external files (requires AutoHotkey installed).
- Added Play From and Play Until Selected Row options in Macro menu.
- Added support for WinText, ExcludeTitle and ExcludeText in the Window field.
- Added WinSetTitle command.
- Added Timer command line parameter: -tN (N = Time Interval in miliseconds).
- Pause Key can now be used to Pause/Resume Recording.
- Editing the Window of multiple commands now affects Win commands.
- Fixed a syntax error of WinSet command in exported scripts.
- Fixed syntax errors of Functions in exported scripts.
- Fixed issues with command line parameters.
- Fixed Change History not updating after adding commands to selected rows.
- Fixed an issue when recording accents.
- Removed accents from default Virtual Keys to prevent recording issues.
- Added Indentation option to the Action column in the Main Window.
- Added option in Settings to display a Progress Bar during Playback.
- Added Env commands to the Run command window.
- Added Close command line parameter: -c (Exits program after Macro execution).
- Added Silent command line parameter: -s (Combines -a, -h and -c parameters).
- Save Macro dialog will no longer prompt for unchanged projects.
- Fixed Change History not updating after editing an existing command.
- Added Play command line parameter: -p (Activate Hotkeys on start-up).
- Added AutoPlay command line parameter: -aN (N = Number of the Macro to run on start-up).
- Added Hide command line parameter: -h (Hide Main Window on start-up).
- Fixed an issue when resizing columns.
- Fixed a syntax error in recorded Click commands.
- Fixed bug: Variables not working.
- Fixed an issue with Wait for page to load function.
- Fixed some glitches in GUI’s.
- Added unverified translations to Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Turkish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Stop, Speed Up and Slow Down keys are now activated when using Play Current Macro.
- Fixed a bug with Apply buttons in the Main Window.
- Fixed a bug with Duplicate Rows function.
- Added Colors to Loops and Statements rows when Help Marks are activated.
- Added a list to select target window in Internet Explorer command window.
- Improved performance of the Recorder.
- Added Play Current Macro button to Main Window (run w/o hotkey).
- Added Timer button to Main Window (run current macro in a repeated interval).
- Added Hide/Show Window in TrayIcon Menu.
- Added Regular Expression option to Find/Replace window.
- Changed behavior of Connect button in COM Interface (Advanced) to allow user to select IE or Excel window to connect to.
- Get Button of Internet Explorer command window can now fetch elements and return the script for COM Interface (Advanced) as well.
- Added a help button to the list of functions in Functions.
- Fixed some issues with commas inside commands.
- Fixed switched order of Pause and Control buttons in the main window.
- Added a FAQ to the Help file.
- Added Evaluate Expression to If Statements list (uses Eval()).
- Improved performance of Duplicate command.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Revised and reorganized Language files.
- Fixed Hotkeys not being deactivated when main window was active.
- Fixed a bug with Comments column during saving and paste.
- Added Undo/Redo commands with individual history per Macro.
- Added more options to Find/Replace window.
- Added more options to Multi-Edit window.
- Added option to show Loop and If Statement Help Marks in row index.
- Added a message warning about Record/Playback Hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug when closing Macros.
- Fixed an issue with Break command inside loops.
- Added buttons for Cut/Copy/Paste in main window.
- Fixed Manual Key stop working when Auto Key was pressed.
- Fixed an issue with Break command not working in the main loop.
- Fixed A_Index variable returning wrong value in nested loops.
- Added checkboxes to Macros rows to disable/enable specific actions.
- Added Labels and Goto command to Loop command Window.
- Added new edit commands: Copy, Cut and Paste.
- Added new Select menu.
- Fixed an issue with the InputBox command stopping execution.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the main window to freeze randomly.
- Added a PayPal Donation link in the menu bar.
- Added support for Multi-Line commands in COM Interface (Advanced). You can enter a sequence of COM commands in a single Action.
- Fixed an issue with Variables Assignment.
- Fixed an issue with exported scripts when parsing parameters from COM commands.
- Added Connect button to COM Interface (Advanced): Tries to connect to an Active COM Object.
- Fixed an issue when recording RAlt key in some keyboards.
- Fixed a bug with COM Interface in playback.
- Get Button in Internet Explorer Command window will try to connect to the last IE window instead of creating a new instance.
- Added more properties to Internet Explorer COM list.
- Fixed error when using IE Elements without index in Internet Explorer commands.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added COM Interface support for any application in dotted syntax (IE command window).
- Fixed font size to avoid overlapping on different DPI sizes.
- Fixed some bugs with Variables.
- Added Internet Explorer command window with IE COM automation commands.
- Words enclosed in percent signs inside variables are no longer dereferenced.
- Changed some icons for better compatibility.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added Pause and Set[Caps/Num/Scroll]LockState commands to Run Command Window.
- Fixed bug when editing Hotkeys in Export Window.
- Added Input and KeyWait commands to Run Command Window.
- Fixed an issue when saving project during Playback.
- Fixed problem with Always Active option.
- Added function to Pause Execution/Recording by Middle-Clicking the TrayIcon.
- Fixed problem with Set As Default Hotkeys option.
- Fixed unpausing when TrayIcon was clicked.
- Added support for multiple Macros & HotKeys.
- Added support for Functions Assignment.
- Added support for Functions inside command parameters (e.g.: % SubStr(AHK, 2)).
- Added support for Math Expressions in Variables Assignment using Eval().
- Added Button to make Hotkeys Window Sensitive (optionally).
- Added option to Keep Hotkeys Active.
- Added Hotkey to Start New Record on a different Tab.
- Added more commands to the Run Window.
- Added option to keep Default Hotkeys.
- Added option to set Default Project File.
- Added option to Pause script with the StopKey.
- StopKey no longer deactivates Hotkeys.
- Playback Speed Buttons will now toggle On/Off.
- New Import command in File Menu.
- Fixed some issues with Loop, Break and Continue.
- Added an optional installer for download.
- Help File is now available for download and included in installer.
- Fixed Settings not being saved on exit.
- Fixed: Variables not working on some commands.
- Fixed and improved DynamicVars references.
- Fixed some issues with capture/record of Alt keys.
- Added option record/capture Down & Up state for all keys (it must be activated in options window).
- Fixed some parameters for better working of variables.
- Added support for Nested Loops in Playback.
- Added support for Dynamic Variables references in Playback (e.g. % Var%counter%). Field must start with “% ” and must contain only ONE reference.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Added new commands to Run Window. It now features also 20 File Commands.
- Added ProcessID (ahk_PID) identifier for Window selections.
- Fixed missing parameters for some commands in exported script.
- Added new commands: ControlGetPos, Break, Continue & more Window Commands.
- Added shortcuts to Command Windows (F2-F12).
- Added option to include PMC code in exported scripts (import them by opening the ahk file).
- Added option to disable shortcuts in Options (Misc. tab).
- Fixed: Pressing RButton while recording would send a Left Click down.
- Fixed: Playback Speed Controls not working for Sleep Commands.
- Added option to define line width for screenshots.
- Fixed some issues adding Mouse Commands.
- Added Indentation Option for Preview and Export.
- Fixed/improved some minor things in the script.
- Fixed and Improved Mouse Recording.
- Modified Wait commands to allow abort waiting in Playback.
- Added option to change Draw Button (to define search/screenshot area).
- Added option to press Enter to take screenshot.
- Added ConrolSetText, ControlGet, ControlGetText and ControlGetFocus to Control Commands window
- Moved ControlGetText from Variables window to Control Commands window.
- Changed Start Record & Stop Record keys to Start/Stop Record key.
- Fixed: Sleep commands taking twice the specified time.
- Fixed some issues with Mouse Recording.
- Added New Command Window: Control Commands with Control, ControlFocus and ControlMove.
- Added ControlGetText to If / Variables window.
- Fixed Control, EditPaste playback error.
- Fixed a bug when setting up a Control Command with a blank control.
- Fixed some other bugs.
- Added Control, EditPaste to send options in Text command window.
- Fixed and Improved Variables Translation in Playback.
- Changed error message when using ControlSend/Click without the control name to a warning to allow use of control’s HWND in window’s title.
- Fixed: Program’s hotkeys being triggered when window is not active.
- Fixed: Duplicate hotkey not working properly.
- Fixed: Playback not matching variables names with less than 4 characters.
- Remove input limits for some edit controls to allow variables.
- Get Control Button now auto gets window’s class.
- Added support for Boolean Assignment. Variable must be enclosed in percent signs (e.g. MyVar := !%MyVar%).
- Extended the use of variables to the Control and Window columns.
- Fixed: Trying to compare built-in variables would show an error.
- Added more shortcuts (see help window).
- Added Make Screenshot button to ImageSearch.
- Assign Variables: The If button can be used to assign and compare variables.
- Send Variables: Use percent signs in Text command to send variables.
- Show Variables: Use percent signs in MsgBox Prompt option of the Pause menu to show variables values.
- Changed the Post/SendMessage command window to allow the use of any message number.
- Added shortcut to ListVars command in File menu.
- Fixed: Wrong window activated when marking search area.
- Fixed: Last window not activated after selection target window for control commands.
- Fixed: No line feed in MsgBox prompt of Pause menu.
- Fixed syntax problems in Image/Pixel search.
- Made some minor changes in gui.
- Updated Graphic Buttons function to work with AHK_L 64bit (thanks to just me)
- Added Auto-execute Section to context help of Export Window.
- Added NoActivate (NA) option to ControlClick relative to window.
- Fixed PostMessage/SendMessage syntax error in exported scripts.
- Fixed some issues.
- Added SearchImage and SearchPixel commands.
- Added some If Statements commands.
- Added SendMessage and PostMessage commands.
- Added KeyWait option in Pause.
- Added Window-Sensitive Hotkey option in Export Menu.
- Added Clipboard Send in Text Command (removed Script option).
- Added option to return Mouse to initial position after playback.
- Added Context-Menu Help: Right-Click on a button or window to show links to AHK Online Help.
- ControlClick can now be used with position in window.
- Improved Mouse and Key Recording reliability.
- Loop now works for Playblack (Nested Loops won’t work).
- Control Records can now record Window Title and Classes.
- Fixed: Control Record issues.
- Fixed: Up Keys not being recorded sometimes.
- Fixed: Program consuming too much CPU.
- Fixed some other issues.
- Added option to create Step-By-Step Macros: Each command of the list will be executed in sequence everytime you press the Hotkey (as in manual playback).
- Added option to select between Relative and Screen Mouse CoordMode.
- Fixed various issues.
- Corrected Sintax error in ControlClick.
- Added some tooltips with help from documentation.
- Added RunWait option in Run Command.
- Fixed not recording accurate mouse movements and intervals.
- Removed WinWaitActive from Window Recording.
- Fixed minor issues.
- Added option to use hotstrings in Export menu.
- Changed exported scripts to normal hotkeys (::) instead of the Hotkey command.
- Added option to select Speed Multiplier.
- Added Process (ahk_exe) identifier for Window selections.
- Added Playback Speed Control: Fast Forward & Slow Down keys.
- Added WinMove command.
- Fixed WinSet Top not working.
- Added Join option in Export window: it can append the current macro to another with different hotkeys.
- Added Record Controls Options.
- Added Find/Replace function in Edit Menu (Ctrl+F will open it too if Capture is off).
- Added Hotkeys to move rows: PageUp/PageDown can be used to move rows when Capture is off.
- Fixed an issue with the Hotkey insert box.
- Fixed: Tooltip not showing Previous Step in Manual Playback.
- Changed Duplicate behavior: Selected rows will now be duplicated right after the last selected row.
- Fixed line breaks in exported scripts with Text/Script lines.
- Fixed an issue with Run command.
- Fixed an issue with delete key when Capture is off.
- Changed AborKey command in export from Reload to ExitApp.
- Added Ini Support: Current Settings will be saved on exit.
- Added Click Down/Up record option: It allows movement recording while holding a button (useful for Hand-Drawing).
- Added option to use Key Toggle State to set Relative Recording On/Off.
- Added Timed Interval Recording.
- Fixed: Minimum interval for mouse movement recording.
- Added Relative Mouse Clicks Recording (Hold CapsLock to record clicks and drags relative to the initial position).
- Added Window Class and Title recording.
- Added Window default delay (can be changed in Options Menu).
- Fixed: Record Mouse Movement bug.
- Fixed: Modification Keys not updating list correctly.
- Added Beta Recording Function (settings can be changed in Options Menu).
- Made Mouse Actions editable.
- Changed Loop function behavior. It will now automatically create the loop start and end around selected rows.
- Added Icons to ListView.
- Changed default Delay value back to 0 and created a separate value for Mouse Delay. It can be changed in Options Menu.
- Fixed: Holding a modification key would cause a false input.
- Changed Column name Command to Action.
- Changed File Extension to pmc to allow future association with the Macro Creator.
- Fixed delay for entering combinations with Ctrl, Shift and Alt. Direct input no longer depends on the hotkey box but it can still be used with the Insert button.
- Changed default AbortKey to F9 because pressing the Ctrl key during execution would interfere with macro.
- Changed default Delay value to 1 for mouse performance reasons.
- Corrected some minor mistakes in guis.