It’s been some time since PMC’s last update. 😛
Well, this one brings mainly a few, yet important, fixes. The most notable change is that activating the Main window will no longer stop macros, unless they try to execute a Send or Mouse command. So now you have a new command to deactivate hotkeys, which you’ll find in the Macro, Play Button and Tray Icon menus, or pressing Ctrl+Shift+R in the main window.
I hope to bring some new features in the next version.
Thank you all for the support!
- Added Options toolbar items to Options Menu.
- Added support for WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1 object methods in COM Interface.
- Added debugging messages for missing “End Loop” and “End If” statements (highlighting must be enabled).
- Added Deactivate Macros command to Macro, Play Button and Tray Icon menus.
- Changed commands, except Send and Click, to not stop playback when main window is active.
- Fixed bug with Pause button of Controls Toolbar.
- Fixed bug with Gosub command inside loops.
- Fixed bug with A_Loop variables in Compare Variables statement.
- Fixed bug with A_Space variable in Functions.
- Fixed escaped comma bug in Assign Variable command.
- Fixed Get Coordinates tool in Image/Pixel Search window not getting correct values in Window Coord mode.
- Fixed Copy to command not copying Comment and Color fields.
- Fixed some minor bugs.