Fixed problems reported by users in this update.
About virus alerts:
I’ve received many messages about virus alerts for the previous release and I realized that it must have been because I had updated AutoHotkey version. I’m still investigating it but it seems that some Anti-Virus softwares are wrongly flagging the latest versions. So I decided to downgrade AHK version for now, until this can be sorted. I cannot guarantee that PMC won’t have false alerts as well, but I can asure it’s completely safe to use it. It has no viruses, malwares or spywares. It’s an Open Source project and you can even run it from source or compile it yourself. If you’re still concerned, you can restrict its internet access from your firewall settings.
Here’s a thread to help report false positive to Anti-Virus companies: https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62266
About & Changes
- Updated exported Compare variables from If Statements window to use expression.
- Global Context Hotkey is now saved in project file instead of ini file.
- Fixed Function Return ignoring if statements.
- Fixed bug with similar numeric Play hotkeys.
- Fixed bugs in Expressions.
- Fixed various bugs.