- Fixed bug in Function Return.
- Added Random coordinates option in Mouse command window.
- Added Custom icon option for exported EXE in Export window.
- Fixed bug in Compare variables of If Statements window with built-in variables.
- Fixed bugs in subraction operations in expressions.
- Fixed bug in scoped variables in functions.
- Fixed ListVars not showing local variables inside functions.
- Fixed OutputVars of MouseGetPos not showing in ListVars.
2 thoughts on “Version Update: 5.3.2 [Fixed v5.3.1]”
There seems to be an issue with Evaluate Expression adding a Control to the If Statement
Evaluate Expression cannot execute commands, if that’s what you mean. If not, please go to PMC github page and open an issue explaining the problem and adding an example.
Comments are closed.